2008年1月24日星期四

undang class

i go to daftar to learn car undang jor..haha...got so many pressure....lolx..this saturday i hv to go to hear the undang liao....so i cant work in jj in tat day...nvm....i wont waste my time to earn money d...haha..i oso gt another job d ma...go to kec work lo...wakakakaka...stil gt rm 28 ma..i hours rm 4...ok la..not bad liao lo....batter than ntg to do lo...
erm....yesterday my fren tell me when i didnt go to work..the manager to cum to our counter...n walk very slow....haiz..how can?!!!i very"gek dong"...at the same time the padini authentics d marketing bside me...he look very suprise when he c my so "gek dong"...haha...than i told my fren....if today i didnt c him...i will gv up now!!!....
so???u all guess i gt c him boh?haha...




answer is no!!!...so tat i really gv up jor lo...erm...mayb u all dono wat im thinking...but i really gv up jor lo...not im easy to gv up a ppl...i gt hurt b4...so i dowan to gt hurt again...i hate tat feeling...so hurt...so...if i noe tat tis"an lian"will nt hv a happy ending...i will quickly to gv up...tis is the way i protect myself dun gt hurt anymore...
now my heart jz like a custle...got a tick wall around my custle...now i try to control myself dun simply open the door to any ppl...i learn to b "chan ren"..."jue"...although i hate now d me...but tis is the way to protect myself.....but i wont simply hurt ppl la...at least now i didnt hurt any1...
i will try to b stronger...than my dear fren will nt "dan xin" me....lolx..

没有评论: