2008年1月14日星期一

cry...~!!!

yesterday my hand kena hit....stil bongka leh...haiz...so sui...i 1day kena hit 3 times...but the last time more heavy...i straight away cry there....T.T...i cry nt bcoz my hand pain...is bcoz i hate myself...i hate myself y i cant control my heart...y i so stupid...y i so weak...i hate myself...n my heart...
.............................................................................................................................................................................
after i cry...i better jor...long time no cry liao...i think properly jor...i gv up him liao(now trying,in prossesing)....i will try my best d...no happy ending d thing i wont put much attention on it d....XD....khoo yee kuon...gambateh....
...............................................................................................................................................................................
erm...today 13 jan 2008...i really didnt go to find him jor..haha...now i really xia ding je xin gv up him jor leh...haha...i think this few week will hv a good news gua...lolx..hope so....
..............................................................................................................................................................................
anywhere,frens...now im ok...today chiew choon n pek jin oso gt cum to c me..u can ask them...im fine...dun worried about me...i will train to b strong d...u all will gambateh to me d rite?haha...hear my good news soon ya...love all the ppl view my blog n my fren...muakx....

没有评论: