2008年1月5日星期六

working DAYS.....

2008.1.1
。。。。。。
my 1st day work in jusco...
today is public holiday...so many ppl cum..haha...very bc...
coz after they go away me n my fren(work d fren) hv to faster go to arrange the shirt...
erm...actually tat da im nt very happi...coz b4 i go to work..my mum keep scolding me...until i go to jj....haiz...but nvm...i recover very fast...haha...im the stronger ma...lolx...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
2008.1.2
。。。。。。
today i take the afternun shift...from 1:30pm to 10:30pm...
b4 i go to work...i think tat today will like yesterday...so bc...but...
haiz...so sienz at there...dono wat to do..least ppl cum...nvm....the most important is...no leng zai cum here anymore leh...my eyes so pity...haiz..
not only tat...my leg stil very very pain...i stand 4 8 hours a day leh...how can will nt pain leh...T_T..so pity...i hours jz rm 5....my leg stil stand until bongka...X(....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
2008.1.3
。。。。。。
in tis day...my mum oso stil scolding me.....i work 4 3 days she scold 3 days...oso dono wat she scold...haiz..i earn money 3 decrease their "fu dan" she stil scold me...dono i so hardworking 4 wat...i keep asking myself...than,today de working stil like 2008.1.2...least ppl...haiz...i keep find sumthing 4 me to do...cant play hp..cant often talk with ppl...so sienz...ntg to do...i keep fold the shirt...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
2008.1.4
。。。。。。
tis day is my ex de birthday..i curi curi send him a msg to him when i working(go to fitting room)...but he didnt reply...X(...mayb he stil angry..dono y de sum guys nowaday so "xiao qi"....haha...today i jz sell rm10 nia(actuAlly nt sell..is the ppl cum to change the shirt but hv to pay more money)..T_T...so pity...anywhere..my gaji stil the same...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
2008.1.5
。。。。。。
today,got a good news...haha..b4 i go back to home(9:30 am to 5:30 pm)..i count i hv sell how many thing..than haha..is more than 6 hundred...lolx... so happy..jz adternun onli...hope at nite can sells more la...after i go back...my mum ask me weither i gt buy the coupon to my bro mou..coz my bro say he didnt gt...i tell her got..i hv send the coupon num to him..n ask him weither can in mou....but he didnt reply me...n i throw the cupon away liao...haiz...finaly...he say he cant c my msg...argh....the rm 10 has fly away liao lo...i very very angry....the stupid..f he cant c my msg..no nid to delete want..jz change the sim card than can c liao lo...y he delete..n y i throw...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....so angry now !!!!i really want to scold ppl....kanasai...but cant say rude d word..mz si wen....anywhere..pls 4gv me la..jz 1 time onli........................................................." SHIT !!! ".....................................................................................

没有评论: