2007年12月29日星期六

my mood

yesterday my mood quite bad...u noe y?
my mum keep a-ji-a-zho around my ear...didnt stop b4...from b4 i wake up until i go to vliang house...sumtime i really cant tahan her...i really hope tat i cant run away from house..but..i cant do tat...bcoz i now..although my mum always "chichi-chacha"me but she very take care n love me...actually i noe tat!!!
erm...after at vliang house...my mood bcum good...coz hv many fren there...i miss all my fren so much....v start to play sumting with our juniors...they r very very cute juniors...v hv our last gathering b4 the end of the 2007...
after the end of the party...my mood change again...erm..change to dissappointed..i gt sum news tat i difficult to accept...its make me very very sad n dissappointed...but anywhere..i noe i will recover soon...coz i want to b stronger...!!!

没有评论: