2009年9月5日星期六

Updated

haha....finally...I update my blog jor....
Sorry to all my fren ya...least update my blog....
now is 12.46 am le......stil quite siprit de..XD
jz finished chat with my ai ya lao gong n xiao junz.....
wuwu.....finally today can rest well le...
tis week kip facing the exam till my brain wan boom le....
hate exam.....its kill my brain cell.....
my pity brain cells hv berkorban to tis exam jor....
anywer.....i stil hv to tahan till 16 of sept....
than,isit after that i can rest jor?
answer is CANT de....
stil hv to prepare for my STPM....argh...

Erm....actually im not expect to in malaysia U
but i more expect to in singapore U
mayb influence by Maria.....
but.....im worried about my English standard n the cos.....
haiz.....

Haiyo......dun think too much la....
stil hv long time for me to consider.....
2moro stil nid to work.....
hope tis september faster over ba....
den i can release from exam n my work le....

Oops.....forget to tell you all.....im now working at The Store Klang
as a part time promoter....im work at baby department....the name called
"freedom"...its 100% cotton de lor....till tis Sept only lo...keke

And.....who interested to find cheap GEO lens u cn cum to ask me...
i can intro for you....for Nudy de jz need rm 22.....XD

ok....is enuf for me le....
good night all....
hv a sweet dream....

没有评论: