2008年11月24日星期一

~ hIm ~

last saturday.....i gt a news from a staff in jusco bukit tinggi....the girl said that.... ...... "mayb he won't work on jusco bukit tinggi jor after training....mayb he will go to anoher outlet"
wah.....after heard wat she say....you noe....i reall can hear my heart break de sound leh.....argh...
stupid man....how come.....means i cant c him anymore lo....T_T.....
stupid GOD.....i hate you,GOD.....i don't care anymore....i want to scold you,GOD.....heng!!!now i dislike you liao....GOD no sayang me anymore.....last time you very sayang me de....but now....nt same liao.....GOD,you dowan to care me anymore....."wo tao yan ni...tao yan ni...tao yan ni"
you always make my xin shui de n dissappointed de lo......

haiz......

anyways....its show that me n him is mei yuan fen de......i admit liao la.....ok......

So,hope he can work better in other places.....hope can get he good news soon...
Gambateh ya....Nicholas....

2 条评论: